GLA Pro-Life Certification Materials For Candidates
CLICK HERE to see completed 2019 Candidate Questionnaires.
**Download application HERE**
It is our pleasure to invite you to apply for Georgia Life Alliance’s Pro-Life Certification. Georgia Life Alliance is the only Georgia affiliate for the National Right to Life. Our core objective is to grow a culture of life in our state by working with individuals and organizations who value the sanctity of human life – from conception to natural death.
In addition to issuing Pro-Life Certification:
1. GLAC will post a copy of your original questionnaire (the last three pages of this document only) for viewing on our website and alert our followers to this information.
2. GLAC will issue you a Pro-Life Certified Seal.
3. GLAC will send out a press release with information regarding your certification.
4. GLAC will use social media to promote your certification and any thing you do or post that shows your commitment to and the importance of the issue of the value of human life; including, but not limited to abortion, foster care, adoption, human trafficking, and euthanasia. (Make sure your media people tag us.)
5. GLAC will, when possible, conduct a video interview with you and allow you to tell your story and promote your commitment to promoting the value of human life to our members.
We hope you will find affiliation with Georgia Life Alliance and the National Right to Life to be an essential part of developing your identity as an ideal pro-life candidate. Please feel free to email [email protected] or call us if you have any questions: 678-597-8055
Working Together to Grow a Culture of Life,
Joshua Edmonds, Executive Director
PS – If you are on Social Media, we’d love to connect with you: http://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaLife or on Twitter @GaLifeAlliance.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at www.georgialifealliance.com.
The Pro-Life Certification Program takes considerable time and administrative resources, so please consider making a non-tax deductible gift to cover our administrative costs to Georgia Life Alliance Committee, a 501(c)(4) organization by clicking here.