We’ve received our IRS letter!
Less than one year after we became the National Right to Life’s official Georgia Affiliate, we’ve received our IRS letter!
A letter from the IRS this time of year isn’t usually good news, but this one is different! This letter means gifts made to Georgia Life Alliance are officially tax deductible on your federal tax returns.
We’ve accomplished a lot since our founding, last March. Click on each item below to learn more!
- National Right to Life named US – Georgia Life Alliance – as their official Georgia Affiliate!
- Georgia Life Alliance Committee was formed and we joined National Right to Life to get out the pro-life vote.
- We held our first public event at the State Capitol highlighting the work of Pregnancy Care Centers across Georgia.
- We produced our first Sanctity of Life Sunday bulletin insert.
- Both our Executive Director, Emily Matson, and I became registered lobbyists and “Life at the Capitol” began!
I’ve been trying to keep you updated on our progress on our Facebook page, Twitter and website. And I hope you will visit our blog for more stories about how GLA is expanding the culture of life in Georgia.
We cannot succeed without you. Your alliance and collaboration with us, makes us the Alliance we are, and we are so thankful for your support. If you have any questions about our efforts and how you can help, please contact Kristina at 678-597-8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.